What to Bring and Not to Bring
Not sure what to pack for camp? Here’s a list to help you out:
- Bible / Notebook / Pen
- Clothes (Shorts and T-Shirts during the day — “OK to get Dirty” Shorts and T-Shirts during the afternoon, — and casual evening clothes)
- VERY MESSY CLOTHES (Don’t expect to clean them by washing, some might be permanently stained)
- Swimsuit (One-Piece Only)
- Plastic Bag for Wet Clothes, etc.
- Toothbrush, Deodorant, Shampoo, Soap, etc.
- Towels and Beach Towel
- Pillow, Sheets (twin size) or Sleeping Bag
- Bug Spray
- Shoes – Shoes to keep dry, Shoes for Recreation, Flip-Flops, shower shoes, etc.
- Snacks & Snack Money
- No firearms, weapons, alcohol, tobacco, etc.
- Please do not send your child with a cell phone.