We are so glad you’ve stopped by to learn more about the possibility of booking an event at Acadian Baptist Center! We host all sorts of events – from personal minister retreats to large conferences and events for hundreds of people. Even if you’re not quite ready to book yet, we would love to hear about what type of event you have in mind for your group. Then we will work with you to determine the best ways we can serve you.
A number of factors go into determining our rates such as group size, room occupancy, duration of stay, facility type, number of meals you will be eating with us, and desired recreation activities (if applicable). For that reason, it’s best for us to hear exactly what you are looking for and we will give you a rate estimate based on your group’s needs.
Just fill out the form below and let us know what you are thinking! We will follow up with you shortly after your submission.
Forms and Other Useful Documents
Below is a list of forms for use in registering a group for a retreat at Acadian Baptist Center.
- Fee Schedule — this will help you determine how much your retreat at A.B.C. will be.
- Pre-Registration Form — this one is needed to sign up for an A.B.C. camp or retreat. Click here for a Microsoft Word version of the form.
- Medical Release Form — this is a mandatory form for each camper and counselor to fill out if they are going to attend summer camp.
- Hold Harmless Form — this form is for summer camp only. Each camper and counselor needs to fill this out if he/she wants to ride horses.
- Packing List — this is titled “What Do I Need for the Retreat”. You may print this out and make copies of this form for the campers and counselors. The list only covers a sampling of the “basics” needed for camp.
- Policies and Procedures — please print this off and relay the information on it to the campers and counselors. This is a MUST READ.
- Camp Map — you may print this out and give a copy to the counselors so they will have an idea of what A.B.C. looks like.
- Directions to A.B.C. — print this out if you want a map that can help get you to A.B.C.